Friday, February 7, 2020

Why do I drink as much as I do?

Because I can, that's why... 




Damn - talk about backwash...
... 


That's what my bartender does every time she digs one out of the cooler for me...
... 

... 



There's a head joke in there somewhere...
... 

... 


Looks like a booth at a gay bar to me.
... 

Wanna try making your own beer at home?
This is a great starter kit. 

Click on the picture for more info:


... 


Girl that can drink like that? Marry her..
... 

I'm drinking to forget my company's ban on drinking on the job...
... 


The tats are stupid but I like his style...
... 

...
Need a jobsite, beach or camping radio?
Check this one out at a great price:


... 


Yeah. That's never, ever happened - at least to me.
... 

... 

... 


I don't care what's in the shaker - just count me in...
... 

... 


I'll see your Coronavirus and raise you this one...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Calvin's stuck on earth...