Thursday, February 6, 2020

I yield the remainder of my time...

To the chair. Well, actually, 
it's a barstool... 


And the ladies will be joining us.
... 

... 


Oh man, I bet that hurt the next day...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I have three DeWalt cordless drills and two of my three batteries shit the bed a few weeks ago. 

In a hurry to finish a job, I went to Home Depot and paid $ 90.00 for one. That's just a ripoff. Here you get TWO for $ 66.00!

Take a look:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Remember dude - 
It'll Be Valentine's Day in a week. 


Pull the trigger - get her a gift card so she can pick out her own shit. 
You can get one here:


... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way...

...    Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. Buy here this - she'll love ya more for it...        Click on the pictu...