Thursday, February 13, 2020

Get on board RIGHT NOW

This train is leaving the station and ain't stoppin' till we get to Buzzville... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

My weapon of choice from way back when. I usta swing an Estwing but those things just friggin' destroyed my shoulder - tendinitis something awful from that frikkin' hammer. Finding this one was my salvation. If ya gotta swing a 22oz. hammer, this should be your go-to choice.

Take look and try one for yourself. 
You will NOT be disappointed: 


... 

... 


This guy is such a fuckin' tool. I just do NOT get him at all...
... 


This girl has a great sense of humor. 
Too bad she's such a mutt, huh?
... 

... 

... 

... 





I want to party with this girl just once...
... 


And her a coupla ten - twenty times.
... 


And I wanna party with both of them for the rest of my life, which would probably be shortened substantially by the experience.
... 

Can you imagine - or could you have imagined - that you could get something this amazing for such a low price? 

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS DEAL:



2 comments:

  1. How can I get your blog every day like I used to? TopekaGene -- etltopeka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you get notifications of new posts?

    ReplyDelete

It was the summer of 1973, and I had just gotten out of the Army...

 In '71, after I graduated high school, I was young  and stupid and thought I wanted an adventure...         The draft was still in forc...