Friday, January 24, 2020

Rule 5 Friday Night Special

Once again I've been remiss in posting these. 

Forgive me father for my sins... 


Let's get back to the subject at hand...



The Republicans first (and only) witness in the impeachment trial.

Case dismissed!
... 


That is a handsome lady my friend.
... 

... 


Here - let me get that for you...
... 

Do you keep a DAY BOOK?

I'm a contractor and I bill all of my jobs time and materials only, so it's really important to keep good notes on everything I do.

THIS IS THE DAY BOOK I USE. TAKE A LOOK:


... 


Same handsome lady.
... 


Just once - please God - just once.
... 


Okay, maybe twice...
... 

Heading for the beach this summer?

Maybe you should get one of these:


... 


I think that's why they call 'em 'fun bags' fellas.
... 


Same handsome lady. 
My God she's good lookin'.
... 


And that, my friend, is damn near perfection.
... 

... 


... 

If ya do go to the beach, don't forget to bring your dog with you.

Mine's a trained hunter killer pup...




No comments:

Post a Comment

He's not Ramblin' anymore, but...

  Dickey Betts, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band,  died at at his home in Osprey, Fla. on Thursday. The influential guitarist, ...