Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Enough is enough

Yesterday I go out to my truck and it's 38 degrees. Here. Now it's... 

... 

... 


Think sunny warm thoughts...
... 




An incredible piece of music.
... 

... 


My wife is like that sometimes...
... 



... 

No sooner did I tell you about my pocket knife that dontcha know I friggin' LOST IT yesterday? I swear to God all I gotta do is talk about something and it immediately goes to shit. I am SO fuckin' pissed. I'm hoping it's still at the jobsite I was at yesterday. Fuck me...
... 

... 


I posted her the other day. Damn - is she good lookin' or what?
... 


... 

... 


I love that girl.
... 


When I get bored I go up to the Train Station. What do you do?
... 

This is the 4-blade version. A little heavier in the pocket but still a great pocket knife:

... 

Aahhhhh. Wedded bliss.

 ... 

... 

... 

... 


Die you Jap muthafucka!!!
... 

... 


How wonderfully create this show was.
... 


Trump should take a lesson from Reagan. THAT'S how ya deal with Pelosi...
... 


An Alfred Eisenstaedt photo. Waiters Watching Sonia Henie Skate, Grand Hotel, St. Moritz, 1932
... 

Here's Sonja saying hello to her old friend Adolph:

... 


Sit down Bill we believe you...
... 

Another magnificent piece of music:



... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment