Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Drinks all around - on me!

Okay, maybe not on me but certainly IN me... 

... 

... 


If my 'mommy' looked like that I'd still be living at home...
... 

... 

This is pretty cool - take a look:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Square business - I'm gonna send ONE HUNDRED SMACKAROOS to someone I pick at random when we get to 100 followers that I can identify. No shit - A 'C-Note' for free just for following the blog.
... 

... 

I wonder if their tops magically disappear when you fill the cups. 

Take a look:


... 


I would most certainly give her a beer - she'd probably kick my ass if I didn't...
... 

... 

... 

... 


The first time I knew I was in love with Karen Allen was in Animal House.
... 

... 


... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Once again, try Naming this Dame...

Last night the Dame was Constance Smith...   ...    So St. Paddy's Day is come and gone. Still, don't  you  know a nice Irish girl w...