Monday, December 9, 2019

Paradise THIS.


Wuddya gonna do - gotta grin and bear it... 

... 

... 

FLORIDA WOMAN STEALS CHRISTMAS WREATH AT GUNPOINT, SHOUTS ABUSE AT HOMEOWNER: POLICE 

A man in South Florida has described fearing for his family when a woman he did not know came up to his doorstep in the early hours of the morning, shouted expletives—and then returned with a firearm that she pointed at him as she robbed him of his Christmas wreath.

Surveillance footage of the dramatic incident around 2 a.m. on Tuesday in Hollywood, Florida, shows the woman ringing the doorbell before starting to shout at the occupants inside. She eventually left but returned soon after with a weapon and when Shaun Pereira opened his front door, she brandished the weapon at him.

He told WSVN News that he had no idea who the woman was, but that this was not the first time she had turned up at his house near Monroe Street and South Dixie Highway, Hollywood.

"I got kids in the house. I got a wife. I got myself. It was bad. It was scary," he said, describing how she started screaming curse words and alleged that he had stolen her Discovery Card and that she "put the gun in my face."  "I say, 'Woah, woah, woah, woah', and I close the door. I run to the phone and call the cops, and I run and grab my gun. A gun in your face at that hour for something you don't know nothing about," he said.

He said that she broke things, banged around the house and broke the gate at the back of the house and "just wreaked havoc there."  Before the woman left, she ripped down a Christmas door wreath. She returned the following night at 11.21 p.m. and brought back the broken light, the projector light as well as the wreath, police say.
... 

But then you've got:

... 


Emma Peal - what a major babe.
... 

... 

One woman was killed and a second injured when they were struck by a Queens bound Subway in NYC 


Two drunk women toppled off a Brooklyn subway platform and under a train — killing one — as horrified bystanders heard their screams early Sunday, cops and a witness said.  The young women were coming from a holiday party where they had been drinking heavily when they got off a southbound A train at the Broadway Junction station around 12:20 a.m., according to law-enforcement sources.

Both were wearing high heels and were “visibly intoxicated,” said witness Kwame Martin, 33. “They were arm in arm and one of them stumbled back and fell in between two train cars,” he said. “Her friend tried to catch her but the weight was too much for her and they both fell on the tracks between the two train cars. Then the A train started leaving the station.”
... 


... 

... 

... 





... 


... 

... 

And I leave you with this which is why I left there for here:


Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try and use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - 
if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.
... 

Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...