Thursday, November 28, 2019

Getting thru Thanksgiving

It ain't always easy... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Remember when SNL was funny? 
I don't.



That's just frikkin' lame
... 

... 

... 


And here it is!  

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Did you know there's such a thing as 'Blackout Wednesday? I guess 
I didn't get the memo... 
... 

 ... 


And here it is:

My Drunk Kitchen Holidays!: How to Savor and Celebrate the Year: A Cookbook
 ... 

The blog will most likely pass 500,000 page views this weekend - in less than ONE YEAR!
... 

I'm proud of all of you and happy you appreciate what we're doing here...


Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 (identifiable) followers here, I'm gonna draw one person at random and send him/her $ 100.00 cash. 



There's only one catch. I gotta be able to see who you are. I'm happy to have the number of followers going up the way it is but almost a quarter of you have chosen to be anonymous. 

I won't be able to include you in the 
$ 100.00 giveaway if I can't identify you. 
... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not Groundhog Day again, is it?

New York Post - A crazed groundhog set its sights on a fallen jogger in  New Jersey, only to be thwarted by a quick-thinking teen.The hogwil...