Saturday, November 30, 2019

Back 'em up Joe

After yesterday I'm gonna need all the cocktails I can get... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Damn - I been saying this for years and NOW you can get a sign says it for ya? Jeez. 
Click on the picture:

... 

... 

... 

... 


While we're at it...

... 


Okay - this may or may not be a selfie. I'll let this one slide.
... 

... 

... 

I know you see the ads and I try to make them relevant to what I'm posting when I can. 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ripping off Keith Herring and making millions doing it...

     The art world is all ablush - especially in the asian markets like here at this gallery in Hong Kong - over this English guy who calls ...