Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Midday meanderings



What have we got to lose if we 
lose our imaginations...


Greta Garbo, 1928, photo by Edward Steichen

...



Can you tell me why this is a great photo? I have ideas but I'd like to hear yours.

...



Where are the true Hippy Chicks when you need them the most

...



These four are anything BUT hippy chicks. 
They all have big asses, that's not what I'm talking about here.

...


...



Helluva shot.

...



Can YOU remember when being at the game with your Dad was the greatest feeling in the world?

...



You gonna doubt HER? I think not.

...


...



Man this girl is cute.

...


If you like what you see here, keep scrolling down to catch up with previous posts. Also follow us here  on Blogger and get notifications about new posts.

Comment on anything you like!





4 comments:

  1. You do realize that hippie chicks are near 70 now. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. metaphor James. Met a phor.

    Not literal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I realized your intent. I was making an observation based on my stage in life. Ob ser va tion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great post. Sept 19. Topeka Kansas - Most beautiful weather EVER! Sunny - 80ยบ. White Birch trees not only beautiful - used a for Christmas decorations. Burns fast hot. Even a 30.06 won't make it through a Birch Stand and hit the Buck peeping through on the other side.

    ReplyDelete

Who dat he said...