Wednesday, September 18, 2019

And now for something

Completely different? I doubt it...


Cruz Bay, St. John US Virgin Islands at dusk. I lived there for ten years.


A closer view:


I loved living there - it was a true pirate's life, but god-awful expensive.


A different view of Cruz Bay. Lot of people lived on those boats.

...


...



A classic view of the Moravian Church in Coral Bay


The Cruz Bay dock where the ferry boats come in from St. Thomas - our only link to the world at large. There used to be a sea-plane that would land in the bay but they went out of business.


Trunk Bay is part of the National Park System and has an underwater trail!

Here - see for yourself:




On the neighboring island of Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands you'll find this - easily one of the coolest beach bars you will ever find.

The Soggy Dollar Bar.

Google THAT.

...


My old business logo from when I was there. Had this on my truck and on the back of our T-shirts.

...


Had this Suzuki for years when I moved back to the states. I loved that little fucker. 4-speed stick, convertible canvas top, never EVER went over 45mph - they tended to flip over if you drove at highway speeds.

Check out the license plate - that's legit! 
Still have one on the front of my truck here in Florida...


...


Our crew sweatshirts from when I moved back to Jersey. Check out the slogan.

'The beatings will continue until morale improves'

...

Yours truly back in the day.

...



...


...



...


...


...


...


...


No comments:

Post a Comment

THIS is how desperate he is for votes - he's giving our country over to criminals...

  Joe Biden - increasingly desperate to hold on to office - is considering granting deportation relief to more than one million people who e...