Monday, June 24, 2019

Dreams and other foolish things

We all have them, don't we?

I've had a life-long dream (well at least since I was around 14 or thereabouts). It's time for me
to let it go. Adults shouldn't harbor fanciful dreams  - dreams are for kids, right?

How about you? Do you have a dream life that you've hung on to for far too long? Tell me about it in the comments here. Maybe I'll tell you mine...


It's time to let go - enough is enough...


Getting farther away from it.


Gone.

...



...


...



She wasn't the dream, but maybe I should start a new one...
...


...


Beauty and talent to match.
...


Nailed the landing again!

...


I gotta get one of those.

...


Nailed another landing!

...


and, no - this was not the dream I spoke of - 
but she is an ideal I've carried with me forever.

...

I started listening to Queen when the first album came out back in the mid-70's. Brian May is a BRILLIANT fucking guitarist. Hard to imagine this music is 40+ years old...


...

That's enough for today









No comments:

Post a Comment

Pssssst - hey, Buddy! Wanna buy a used Tesla - cheap? Now's yer chance...

  More used Teslas are about to flood the market. It appears that Hertz, having completely jumped the shark by diving head-first into this E...