Monday, April 22, 2019

Short and sweet today
 
 
 
Forgot to post this yesterday...
 
...
 


Just a LITTLE situational awareness, willya please?
 
...
 
 
This kid is a lot smarter then you think.
 
...
 
 
One of my own. Whaddya think?
 
...
 
 
That's me in the middle. 1972, Fort Dix, NJ.
 
...
 
 
Some of the jewelry my wife makes. Interested? Give me a call - I'll put you in touch with her.
 
...
 
 
I'm a sucker for this. Try It - it's REALLY GOOD.
 
...
 
 
The logo flag for my construction company back in the Virgin Islands. I sure do miss those days.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744