Tuesday, April 23, 2019


Tuesday Morning short film festival.
or something to that effect...

 
I've seen this before in person. You could watch for hours...
 
...


He danced his shoes offen his feet..
 
...
 
 
 
Of course it's staged.
 
...

 
Yup.
 
...
 

 
I'm thinking they've done that before...
 
...

 
Dogs that smoke pot are fun to watch too...
 
...

 
How far up in the building do you think they are?
 
...

 
That's the same face I'd make.
 
...


 
Nah. Not in my lifetime...
 
...

 
Didn't you also wonder how they were made? Now we both know.
 
...
 

 
...
 

 
Thank Gawd I don't live anywhere that cold anymore...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way - they're the gift that keeps on giving...

  ...    Speaking of gifts... Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. She'd probably love to have this.        Click o...