Color
Color!
Black & White for the win.... because it is easier to read the words. In color the words are to fuzzy and hard to make out what they are.
The colorized image is not as sharp and difficult to read. I like them both.
Don't know, I stopped reading comics when the girl next door wanted to play Dr, about 50yrs ago.
B&W thanx.
... These are seriously comfortable pants. And you can wear them year 'round... At under 25 bucks each, a good deal, too. Five diffe...
Color
ReplyDeleteColor!
ReplyDeleteBlack & White for the win.... because it is easier to read the words. In color the words are to fuzzy and hard to make out what they are.
ReplyDeleteThe colorized image is not as sharp and difficult to read. I like them both.
ReplyDeleteDon't know, I stopped reading comics when the girl next door wanted to play Dr, about 50yrs ago.
ReplyDeleteB&W thanx.
ReplyDelete