Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Let's go to a bull fight they said. It'll be fun they said...

This crazy-ass video (below) shows a 1,100-pound bull leaping over a safety barrier at a bullfighting arena in Spain – almost goring terrified women in the front row. I betcha none of 'em had clean drawers after that little cock-up. 
The bull, named Malacara, charged towards the matador before hurling itself over a fence during Sunday’s final bullfight of this year’s Murcia’s Bullfighting Fair. Stunned crowds gasped as the bull leapt high over the fence, then charged around in a fenced-off area between the seats and the ring.
“There were women in those seats and they were close to being gored by the bull’s horns,” witness Juan Perez said. Malacara, from the renowned La Espartales bullfighting ranch, “jumped into the exit alleyway twice,”  before finally being stopped by a matador using a “killing lance,” an official said. “This was needed to finish the bull,” the officials told the outlet.
Bullfighting is a centuries-old Spanish tradition but is controversial – with critics claiming it’s animal cruelty. The critics are probably vegans. Juss' sayin'...

...  

...  




8 comments:

  1. I was always told not to play with my food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwaahaha. Love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No vegan here but when it comes to this “sport” I barrack for the bull

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful sport. Let's go watch a dumb animal be tortured to death.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ALWAYS root for the bull.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not a vegan and though I am a hunter am against torturing a animal with small bleeding before letting into the ring to be sacrificed for amusement, I find that cruelly insane,wish more of the spectators had been gored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to a bull fight at Pamplona in 1979. I was rooting for the bull but confess is was quite the spectacle and the matador had bigger balls than me. However, I wouldn't go again as i think it's cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bull's revenge, this is not a sport this is animal abuse.

    ReplyDelete

What's to be won - and lost - in the Florida Governor's race...

Florida voters are preparing for one of the nation's most closely watched elections as the race to succeed term-limited Gov. Ron DeSanti...