Thursday, September 10, 2026

Jus' ya know about tomorrow...

I will not be posting anything related 
to the attacks on 9/11...


We will be bombarded seventeen ways to Saturday with saturation coverage of the anniversary. The day is very special to me - having watched it in person from the Jersey shore. I had friend who worked for Cantor who did not survive the attack. I think I'll leave it to others to tell the stories, if that's okay with you. I'm sure I can find something else for us to see and read about.

Want to do something special? Do this:


CLICK ON THE LOGO OR THE LINK.



1 comment:

  1. The Absolutely best Charity to make sure 99% of the funds go to those who need them most.

    ReplyDelete

Jus' ya know about tomorrow...

I will not be posting anything related  to the attacks on 9/11... We will be bombarded seventeen ways to Saturday with saturation coverage o...