Thursday, September 10, 2026

I found a work-around, but it's tedious - to say the least...

I figured out a way to get static photos to post, 
but it's gonna be a pain in my ass...


I can cross-load stuff from my Blogger history, because that's all stored online, but the only way I can get something from an online source is to copy and save it, and then post it to my Facebook or X page. When it posts, I can copy/paste the photo here using the interface. 
I figure this all started when my Chrome updated on Monday. Hopefully Google, who owns both Chrome and Blogspot - this platform - will discover the problem and make a fix. Otherwise, my blogging time will be much, much longer. I hope it doesn't effect the product too much. Wait and see. I've heard similar complaints from other bloggers already...

...  

Portable high power handheld Vacuum with 
Attachments -  Was $ 22.49 - $ 20.99 today
...  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I found a work-around, but it's tedious - to say the least...

I figured out a way to get static photos to post,  but it's gonna be a pain in my ass ... I can cross-load stuff from my Blogger history...