I'm not a fan, in fact I've never heard a single thing she ever said, let alone sing, and the only think I really do know about her is that it appears she has a humongous butt. All that being said, I give her a ton of credit for standing up for herself and her convictions.
Nicki Minaj has spent years as one of the biggest and most controversial stars in the music business, or so I've heard, but after becoming an outspoken supporter of President Donald Trump, some entertainment coverage is suddenly putting a political spin on old stories about her past - including cosmetic procedures she publicly discussed years ago.
The latest example comes from BollywoodShaadis (an an Indian digital entertainment and lifestyle publisher focused on celebrity news, pop culture, and wedding trends, as if anyone gives a fuck), which published a headline claiming Minaj “Illegally Got Butt Injections” and allegedly spent $155,000 on plastic surgery for a “MAGA look.”
Her cosmetic procedures and appearance were also covered by entertainment outlets years before her current Trump support.
What is new is Minaj’s increasingly public alignment with Trump. She appeared at a conservative Turning Point USA event in late 2025 praising Trump and Vice President JD Vance, and in January 2026 appeared with Trump while promoting his “Trump Accounts” initiative.
Her political turn has generated both praise and backlash, including jokes about her at the 2026 Grammy Awards, because Hollywood types are fuckin' sheep who will eat their young to get a laugh.
Good for you, Nicki.
PS: My cat's name is Nikki. Granted, I got her long before I ever heard of you, but there ya go. Juss' sayin'...
...
Click on the picture and grab a pair for yourself -
high or low, your call. You can thank me later.
... 
No comments:
Post a Comment