Sunday, September 27, 2026

For the love of the fallen...

Say what you will about 'typical New Yorkers', these 40,000+ showed they  still care 25 years on. The took part in the 25th annual Tunnel to Towers 5K Run & Walk NYC on today. The sold-out event honors FDNY firefighter Stephen Siller and those who lost their lives on Sept. 11, 2001. 
The Tunnel to Towers organization is above board, and they do great work with the money they raise. They help with medical bills, pay off home mortgages for the families of those who have served and died in the line of duty, and many more great things they do, with none of the donations wasted, like some other so-called 'charities' - I dont need to name them
You can do your part and contribute to the organization by clicking on HERE. The New York Post has a gallery of three dozen other pics from the event on their website.



I guess this is here because I bought one a while back.
When I got my dentures, the Doc told me that I
should start flossing to keep them in shape. Well,
I have never flossed (knowingly) but this thing is
terrific and real easy to use. Take my word for it.


3 comments:

  1. Now if those same people would go out and VOTE when is necessary.............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or run to city hall and drag the commie mayor out. Americans are too docile and it's our undoing.

      Delete
  2. Steve was our little brother at The Squad and to a man we all loved him. His family has done amazing things for so many.

    ReplyDelete