Buzz over a White House run by democratic socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is exploding, with the dim bulb from New York actually being compared to former President Barack Obama bby some coffee shop doofuses.
“If she raises her hand, the number of volunteers will be nothing like we’ve seen since 2007,” Robert Wolf, the longtime Democratic donor who hosted Obama’s first fundraiser in New York, said during a conversation on The Hill Insider’s Fight for 2028. Wolf continued, “The young people are going to come out in droves, and I think it would literally change the field overnight. And if she doesn’t run, then it’s going to be a totally different race.”
Democratic socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez last week said she’s looking at making a run for president in 2028. “There’s an argument that some make that this is a very unique political window and, oftentimes in politics, you do only get one shot,” Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) told the New York Times. AOC continued, “And you don’t - and just in life in general - life doesn’t wait for you to be ready for things. Sometimes life just makes things ready for you.”
Ocasio-Cortez could also run for the US Senate from New York. As bad as that sounds, it is in the country's best interest that she goes for Chuckie's throat instead of the White House.
...
...
Ya see things like this and ya think 'Yeah - they should be able to do that, right?', and then ya realize all that shit is just pie-in-the-sky nonsense. If they could do it, it'd been done a long time ago.
...
...
...
...
I would never want to bite the hand that feeds me (so to speak),
but I certainly do find this interesting...
When Google - the host provider of this platform - tells me that something I've posted on the blog violates their set of community standards - that something they oppose is an item that I got from a Google search. That's a real head-scratcher, wouldn'tja say?
...
...
Within walking distance of my house, there were probably seven stores just like that one. I honestly don't remember going to any kinda 'supermarket' until I was maybe seven or thereabouts. The funny thing? All of those stores were spotless, and every one smelled exactly the same - probably because all of 'em had a bakery right next door.
...
...
...
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates has warned that the rapid advancement of artificial intelligence could create unprecedented risks if powerful AI tools fall into the hands of people with malicious intent. Speaking on Meet the Press, Gates said AI is already powerful enough to drive events that could cause a billion deaths and argued that governments need to work together to establish safeguards against potentially catastrophic misuse.
If ya ask me, this is another dodge on his part
so nobody talks about Epstein and him.
...
...
Multipurpose Steamer for Home Use
I bought one to clean the seats in my truck. - worked good.
Pretty good deal for 50 bucks.
...
...
...
...
Have you ever tried one of these?
Use that water for your coffee or tea or whatever you need boiling water for.
Juss' sayin' - I like it. Click on the picture and get one for yourself.
This one is under$ 25.00, but the one Barb bought last year cost over $ 40.00,
and they both do the same exact thing.
...




















No comments:
Post a Comment