The Texas police department that arrested a mother for criticizing the town’s dirty drinking water on social media has been ordered to disband after the state ruled that it provided no “benefit to the community.” The Texas Commission on Law Enforcement sent Trinidad Mayor Dennis Haws a letter on Sept. 9 revoking the city’s license to operate its own police department — determining the department had “failed to meet minimum standards” as a law enforcement entity.
The action followed an Aug. 5 investigation in which the department was found “unable to provide evidence that the agency provides public benefit to the community” and lacked 18 required policies, including ones on use of force, vehicle pursuit, professional conduct and active shooters, the commission said.
The investigation into the department was triggered after Jennifer Combs was arrested for felony false alarm or report and tossed in jail for a night in May following a Facebook post alleging that bacteria in Trinidad’s water pipes had hospitalized residents.
Cops are supposed to do only two things - serve and protect the public.
Whenever a department or an officer gets past those two things, shit gets out of control. All of us have known at least one jerkoff cop, if not more. I worked along side a number of 'em...
...
...
The legacy of Tommy Lasorda is expected to hit theaters in the near future, and it’s believed to have one of Hollywood’s biggest TDS jerkoffs playing the Hall of Fame Los Angeles Dodgers manager. Robert De Niro is in talks to play Lasorda in the upcoming film “Tommy & Me.”
I really do think we're at the point where people just aren't interested in anything DeNiro does. We're tired of his out-of-control ranting about the President, and to be honest, the fuckin' guy just works too much. Please, just shut the fuck up and fade away, will ya?
... ...
...
But then again the older I get, the less I get,
if you get what I mean...
...
...
Once again I'll admit that I admire Clay Bennett's craftwork, although I rarely - if ever - agree with his leftie editorial take on issues. This one's got me kinda clueless today. I get that he's trying to say something about SCOTUS' knock down of the Trump-backed mail-in ballot shit, but is he trying to say that the scales of justice aren't tipped on the issue? Is there some other subliminal bullshit in that that I just don't get? I'm starting to think I'm not as smart as I usta be. Juss' sayin'...
...
...
...
Senate Democrats grilled FBI boss Kash Patel on whether the bureau hires people who had sex with animals, blasted him as a “thug,” and accused him of being a drunk during an off-the-rails Judiciary Committee hearing.
“You have been so drunk that briefings have been rescheduled so you could sleep it off,” Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) swiped, goading him into taking an alcohol test.
...
...
Someone must have a birthday
or anniversary coming up.
Here's a great unique gift idea...
It's only $ 35.00 - and comes to you with free shipping!
...
It's a funny thing, looking back at this show. Most people north of the Mason Dixon - like me - didn't quite get the down-home humor of it at the time, but hindsight being what it is I think I'd appreciate it a lot more today.
It was a bit sexist, not too dirty or scandalous, and most of the music was top-notch for the time. What I do remember about it though is that it mighta outrun it's stay. Got to be a bit hank-kneed at the end. Juss' my opinion, friend...
...
...
...
Next time you're out and about, take note of all of the vehicles around you. You notice that the vast majority of them - probably 90% or more, fall in to these five color schemes: black, white, grey, red and blue. Think back to the days when you were a kid and all the cool colors cars and trucks usta come in. I wonder how that shit faded away? Remember this guy?
...

...
...
...























No comments:
Post a Comment