Thursday, September 10, 2026

And just like that, POOF...

For whatever reason, the Gods have smiled down on me and the problem appears to be resolved, on it's own, right after I filed a complaint on the Google Chrome HELP website. Go figure. Anyway, I'll see what I can conjure up to keep you guys entertained. And, no, it's not Trump's fault, but that was the first file that I punched up and it actually loaded, so there. Here - enjoy some girls playing volleyball:


 




I wanna know what his job is...

Couldn't leave her out, could I?

...  

I've been wearing the LEE X MOVE jeans for a few
years now  - Great fit, stretch waist, very comfortable.
Great prices here. Much better than department store prices.
Click on the banner ad - see for yourself.
...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

And just like that, POOF...

For whatever reason, the Gods have smiled down on me and the problem appears to be resolved, on it's own, right after I filed a complain...