Monday, August 10, 2026

Thanks for the view, Sydney...

From the-sun.com - SYDNEY Sweeney gave a flash of her new Syrn bra in a sexy video which saw her pull down her jumpsuit. The Housemaid actress again took the lead in modelling her own lingerie brand in a bold Instagram clip, leaving fans gushing over her “amazing” look - to say nothing of the humongous mams she's flaunting.
“This is the little ballet wrap,” and gave a twirl to the camera. She added: “Then I have got a scoop neck underneath,” before pulling the one-piece down under her chest to expose her pale pink bra. 
 

In her caption she wrote: “Say hi to the new Do What Makes You Naked styles: the Recovery Romper and Twist and Shout Wrap Cardigan. Available for pre-order today”.
Truth be told, she can out-Kardashian Kim without having to date strings of black rapper dudes. Juss' sayin'...
This IS a news item, isn't it? Asking for a friend.

...  
A great pocket knife now under $ 21 bucks.
Click on the picture for details.
...  



5 comments:

  1. Um, yes! Yes, this is news. Most definitely news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she may one day regret wearing bras that compress rather than support the C-cups, but if "out-Kardashian the Kardashians" is her goal she's well on the way! At least she did the neighborly thing on the weekend. I've never really kept up with the Kardashians...have they pitched in with disaster relief efforts, or do they just parade around making the fashion statement that You Can't Dress Trashy Till You Spend a Lot of Money?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ref Sweeney, definitely news we need to see

    ReplyDelete
  4. A business woman that literally stands behind her product. God bless America and free enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told my wife about the bra, she called me a perv for looking it up. An hour latter I was notified of a credit card charge.

    On the knife, I paid $5 or $6 for mine back when I was a teenager. Two of the blades are wore out from being sharpened on a wet-rock. I retired it from carry status when I was issued a Benchmade auto and that has become my daily carry for the last 30 years.

    ReplyDelete

Another insanely 'healthy' HillBetty...