Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
People are such jerks...
... HVAC filters for a better price than at big box or hardware stores. Find the size you use here ... ...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......


Hearts and hugs from Kingman, Arizona
ReplyDeleteYour bro got his forever home. Was that this trip, Joe?
ReplyDeleteYes
DeleteIn 2001 I saw some folks at the Yuma Territorial Prison on a bluff overlooking the Colorado River. They had a box and dumped ashes into the river. The history of the prison is very interesting and not much at all like you might see in westerns. During the Depression, long after it was closed, Arizona opened it to house people traveling to California. They slept in the old cells, and you can still see writings on the walls. If you were a kid at that time, it must have been a blast to know where you were staying! I wondered if the deceased that day might have been one of those kids?
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Joe, have a pint for your brother. If you ever get out this way, I'll buy you some rounds.
I'm so glad you got the opportunity to have a great farewell to your brother. That probably made the entire trip worth it.
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of your trip, Joe.