Let's cut the shit, shall we? Of course we're smoking it to get high. I'd have to say that since they made 'medical' weed legal here in Florida, virtually every one of my friends have a note from 'a doctor' who's prescribed weed in very large doses for any and every symptom they can conjure.
Now, I do have to admit that I don't smoke nearly as much as I used to back when I was on the job in Newark, but fuck - most of my drinking buddies'll sit at the bar hitting weed vapes while they watch reruns of some obscure women's golf tournament somewhere.
Of course we're smoking it to get a buzz - are ya really that deluded to think we all have fuckin' glaucoma or something?
One thing I will mention (knowing that the Babs probably won't read this) is that I don't like getting high with - or around - my faithfull sidekick. Damn near everything out of her mouth once she's started in on her first cocktail is a question, and I think you know how much you love being questioned on anything once the buzz kicks in. Know what I'm saying?
And why is there an 'h' in the word what if you're not gonna use it?
Yeah - that kinda question. Juss' sayin'...
...
...
...
The New York Post reports the Somali woman who won Minnesota's Outstanding Refugee Award was accused of a fraud scheme tied to sex trafficking Friday.
The day before, 2 Somali women were shown on security cameras fist fighting each other inside a Target store. Who says immigrants can't assimilate?
...
...
That's only 34 cents per cup and it's GOOD coffee!
...
...
Jill Biden on Friday was discussing her husband's condition the night of his 2024 debate with Donald Trump and Jill raised the possibility that Joe had been drugged.
It's the only explanation why Joe was so well-spoken and coherent.
Hunter always wondered what happened to his stash that day.
...
...
...
...
Is someone you know a Mother
who needs to be celebrated?
Click on the picture for more information on this lovely bracelet
It's only $ 28.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
It's only $ 28.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...
...
Open it in a new tab and enjoy..
...
...
Speaking of memes, I ran across this one on FB this morning, and there was no attribution as to who created it, so I asked Fakebook's AI thingie what it was. I'm sure you're not surpised by their response - I know I wasn't. Wudda buncha friggin' pussies...
...
Your A/C has been cranking all summer.
It's a good idea to change you HVAC filters.
Find the size you need here ...
...
Who exactly are they afraid of offending?
...
...
...
...
...






















No comments:
Post a Comment