Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hats off for this young HillBetty...
I guess this is here because I bought one a while back. When I got my dentures, the Doc told me that I should start flossing to keep them ...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...


Bought a pair on your recommendation Joe and threw them away within 6 weeks. They are very comfortable and also make the feet smell awful and never had that happen with better non cheap chicom rubber shitdulls. Been paying twice as much for the leather rainbow sandals with the arch support and recommend them instead.
ReplyDelete