Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When I was in High School we were lucky we had a gym. A couple of roll-out 'bleachers' and that was it...
And you thought you had a bad day at work. Shocking video captured the moment a massive jumbotron scoreboard slipped from its harness as wor...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......

And that's how Grandpa ended up with just one kidney.
ReplyDeleteWhat I am reading she is a tall mountain to climb
ReplyDeleteShe's hot and she knows it.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she getting ready to put out her thumb hitchhiking......,nope,saw how that movie ended,you can walk!
ReplyDeleteShe can handle herself and would be an epic ride!
ReplyDelete