Jobless news veteran Scott Pelley broke down in tears as he claimed the hysterical tirade that got him fired from “60 Minutes” was a response to the “murders” of his “family” in a “Black Thursday massacre” at the show. Pelley, 68, broke down several times during an interview with the New York Times as he discussed for the first time being axed from CBS News after nearly four decades at the network.
He conceded that he had been hyperbolic to accuse new network boss Bari Weiss of murdering “60 Minutes” - just to go even further, claiming it was the staff themselves that she murdered.
For him to claim that suddenly there appears to be a 'poolitical bias' that doesn't correspond to his own is ludicrous. That show been leaning over the port side railing since it's inception. How do these people live with themselves spewing the bullshit they do?
And, I might add, calling himself a 'journalist' is a stretch. TV actor is more appropriate, Skippy. Juss' sayin'...
...
...
...
I'll be there in Mid-August for two weeks. That shed is on my brother
and sister-in-law's property in a little tiny hamlet known as 'Classy',
just outside of the quaint little town of Doochary, on the Gweebarra River in County Donegal, Ireland.
I really do believe this is as close to heaven as you'll find anywhere on earth. Juss' sayin', I could easily and happily live out my life there if they'd let me.
...
...
...
...
Yeah, that's me back in the day. Anyway, I have a Samsung whatever phone and just yesterday I realized the phone had that Google Lens search option. Upside is you always get a bit more information on a specific subject, but the one downside that I found is that the photo has to exist on your phone - it's not like here online where you can do it with any pic on the internet. One other downside? It says shit like that might be my 'memorial' picture. Fuck - I'd rather they use one from back in my long hair, druggie rock'n roll days. Juss' sayin...
...
At some point DJT's gotta finally realize what even the simplest of us understand. There's is zero 'negotiating' with these towel-headed camel fuckers. Their entire mission in life is to see us dead. That's what they believe to the popint they will martyr themselves just to prove it. They can never be trusted - turn your back for one second and they'll try to slit your throat. The only way to deal with them is to be as brutal as they are - maybe moreso just to drive home the point that we and they can not co-exist. Stop talkin' and start listenin', Donny...
...
...
This is not an active ad - this ran on the blog a month or so ago, but I show it to make a small point about Amazon and the ads. I do enjoy a little discretion on what appears and what doesn't, and I want you all to know that I will only allow something that's not an actual bargain - a good deal.
More times than not, they only last a day or so like this one did. That day it was posted, that price was good for that one day only. Today that same appliance is $179.95. I just wanted you to be aware that there is some thinking behind what you see here. Go in peace my brethren...

That's subtle. I like subtle...
...
...
Here's a really nice gift idea she'll love...
Click on the picture for more information on this lovely bracelet
It's only $ 35.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
It's only $ 35.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...
This pic is from the 30's somewhere, but I can remember clearly from when I was around four or five - so that would be around '57 - that we finally got rid of the coal furnace and got a gas-fired one. I can remember the truck backing in to our driveway, and I'd have to go downstairs to open the window of the coal bin.
The coal bin in our basement was actually a self-contained, walled-off room by itself. We hadda go in there, grab a couple of buckets of coal and then leave them by the furnace for my Father or my Uncle who'd put it in the furnace. We weren't allowed to fuck with it in any way.
...





















Looking at the jobs with the lowest divorce rates and I can't help thinking: You can't get divorced if you never got married.
ReplyDelete"There's is zero 'negotiating' with these towel-headed camel fuckers."
ReplyDeleteExtermination is the only fix to the problem.
I can't see what the correlation is between those jobs and divorce rates. A few jobs like cops I get. The rest is probably due to cheating which everybody seems to do now.
ReplyDeleteI really don't think that anyone should be surprised that the mooslimes struck back at us. That's who they are. And to try to negotiate with them as a civilized society would; is s dumb strategy.
ReplyDeleteSurprised "career military" wasn't on the divorce list.
ReplyDeleteMy wife and I were both in the Air Force when we got married, and just celebrated our 44th anniversary. I saw quite a few marriages fail, especially in SAC due to alert schedules and deployments. We married fairly late, we were both 30, so maybe we were more mature in our outlook.
DeleteBack when we were stationed overseas in England from '59 to '62, the English Manor we were renting used coke or coal to fire up the kitchen stove (huge!) and which also heated the domestic water tank on the 2nd floor - the stove was a huge cast iron surface with pipes in the back for the water. It didn't pump the water uphill to the 2nd floor, it used convection (and usage) to get the hot water up there! (I was a kid, 7 to 11 years old.) It was my job to go out to the Coal Shed and fill the coal/coke buckets for the day and haul them into the kitchen. Good times, especially in the Winter when the fire in the stove was not banked properly and we had to cold start the stove (which pissed off mom...).
ReplyDeleteGood times.