Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Maybe the best Calvin and his Dad comic ever...







2 comments:

  1. I don't think the kid who barrels down hills on sleds and wagons is going to be afraid of a bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust your Dad ? yeah, that worked out just great a few times. one time he hung me over the side of the roof to caulk around the second floor windows by a rope. and YES. he did that when Mom was not home. I think I was about 10 then.
    so, yeah. I understand Calvin on this one. as my Dad said more than once, well. I know how to make another one if need be.

    ReplyDelete

Two if by land, one if by sea...

This is the moment people smugglers drop a group of migrants off on a California beach using jet skis. Footage shows two vessels speeding to...