As my Father often said, 'If it ain't something it's
something else'. Truer words never spoken...
You can't watch a TV show, read a news item or just sit quietly at the bar and not hear somebody bitching about something. I think it's because everyone has an opinion on basically everything, and they think you give a fuck about what they don't like.
It's kinda like that other adage - 'No matter where you are, there you are...', or something akin to that. I'm not gonna argue about who said. The bitching and moaning is unescapable. Who doesn't like immigrants. Who doesn't like the Mets. Who doesn't like the death penalty. Who doesn't like certain ethnic groups. Who doesn't like chocolate friggin' ice cream, and it goes on and on.
Here's my advice. Don't listen. Walk away. Tell them straight up front you don't give a shit. And then they'll get pissed off that you don't give a shit. It'll never end. Pisses me the fuck off. Juss' sayin'...
...
...



My dad, "It's one damn thing after another." And he was right.
ReplyDeletei guess my only comment to your rant is, I don't give a shit. HA
ReplyDeleteyour blog list is not very active today
ReplyDelete"It's all-wayys something."|
ReplyDelete~~ Emily Latella
"No matter where you go..." was from the Red Green show in Canada.
ReplyDeleteBuckaroo Banzi. "No matter where ya go, there you are." When that movie came out a local comic store in the Pike Market sold banzi headbands with the rising sun on it. I was a video guy, thus my online name, and we were doing some really intense, long hours video editing at work, for a lil ol airplane company in the Seattle region. I told the editor that we were doing banzi editing, and was going to get us those headbands, as a gag. Then, a load or JAL folks came through to tour the facilities. Glad I had not gotten the headbands. Don't want to discomfit customers, dontcha know.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of Buckaroo Banzi as well.
Delete