Theres a lot to like about that outfit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They lie to our faces and get away with it...
Surely, that's one of the more famous lies ever told to the American people and, having been proven that he was lying about getting knob...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......


I'm thinking there's going to be a lot of hair in the shower.
ReplyDeleteNow I wanna eat a taco, for some strange reason.
ReplyDeleteIt’s too tight to get any proper work done.
ReplyDeleteSeriously I'd wash those overalls inside out with my tongue! Thanks St Joe
ReplyDelete