Saturday, October 5, 2024

Sometimes I think I'm stupid, but most of time I'm positive about it...


I hate to admit that I actually had to ask my wife what the gag or message was in this cartoon. I kept looking at the guy looking out the door thinking that was the focal point. Duh...
...  

...  


...  

...  

...  

We have a couple nearby here that run a full four and a half
 minutes. I know - I actually timed it before I figured out how to get around it on different streets. Seriously, what are those fuckin' traffic engineers doing or thinking to set something like that up? I'm half convinced they do shit like that to fuck with an ex-girlfriend or something. Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

Seriously - I don't envy anyone who owns a snow shovel.
...  

...  


Yeah, but if we didn't have 'em what would we use as liners in the small garbage cans in the bathroom, HUH? Ever think of that you friggin' tree huggers?
...  

...  

...  

Fox Film promotional photo of Nancy Carroll and Frances Lee in a scene from the film ‘Chicken a La King’ (1928), a silent comedy film directed by Henry Lehrman and starring Nancy Carroll, George Meeker, Ford Sterling, Arthur Stone, and Frances Lee. Unfortunately this is considered a lost film, one of the many of lost Fox Film Corporation films made from 1925 through 1929 during the 'pre-code era'.
...  

...  

Here's a great idea for a gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
 Click on the picture for more information on this lovely, handmade bracelet.
It's only $ 55.00 - and comes to you with free shipping!
...  

...  

...  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sometimes I think I'm stupid, but most of time I'm positive about it...

I hate to admit that I actually had to ask my wife what the gag or message was in this cartoon. I kept looking at the guy looking out the do...