Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me Galileo, Galileo, Galileo Figaro, magnifico...


I live in a town called Lady Lake, about 85 miles northeast (slightly) from Tampa. The Tampa Bay area is sometimes referred to as the “Lightning Capital of the World”, it is more accurately called the “Lightning Capital of North America” if measured by average number of days with thunderstorm activity per year. I have never in my life ever lived anywhere where lightning strikes come out of a completely clear, sunlit sky. That happened this afternoon. 
Scared the livin' fuck outta me...

 Florida is the perfect breeding ground for lightning because of three key ingredients: heat, humidity and two sea breezes, one on each coast. There's an interesting article about this fucked up phenomenom here:
...  

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very affordable...
 
 
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings
IThey're only $ 20.00 - and come to you with free shipping!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have tats will travel? Well, not for me, but...

  If you do and you're happy with them, I'm happy for you.  I almost got a butterfly tattoo on my ass back in the mid 70's, but ...