Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Tag-teaming Trump and other nonsense...

I was so impressed with the way ABC handled that debate that I actually turned it off after less than 10 minutes. My best reason for doing that was simple - there was nothing new to learn from it. I think no matter who wins the election, I think we're fucked either way. If she wins it's obvious why we're fucked. If he pulls off a win, we're in for four more years of bullshit from the other side. 
Like I said -lose/lose, no matter what...
...  

A slight remembrance of that fateful day: I was working on a house in Manasquan, NJ and had to go to Town Hall to pick up some permit updates. I heard there that something had happened but there was only one TV in the place and the Mayor's office door was locked so they couldn't get in to watch. I hurried back to the jobsite - the house was right on First Avenue. The owner had the TV on and when I saw what happened, I went up on the beach (just around the corner) and this is an approximation of what we could see from there on the beach - nearly 60 miles away. It was a crazy day.
...  

...  

...  

...  

Police in Springfield, Ohio, told the Springfield News-Sun that migrants turning pets into pâté was “not something that’s on our radar right now. There have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.” 
...  
...  

 
But then again, how does this famous saying of his play out when he acknowledges someone who isn't minding their own business? Asking for a friend...
 
...  

...  

...  

...  

Depending on who you pay attention to, most right-minded media outlets are reporting on the debate with this slant - that the biased ABC news environment went in Kamala's favor. I can't disagree, but I have to admit Trump could have done a much better job. 
He threw a shitload of punches, but very few landed or did any harm. He should have stayed on a single track - attacking her record and past policies, but he didn't, and doing that threw the decision to her, in most people's eyes.
...  

...  

The 'hover' thing doesn't work but get the idea...
...  

...  












3 comments:

  1. New York State is Democrat only in the cities. The rest is all about Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Walz, that 'mind your own business' thingy, does that apply to clot shots, social distancing, and leaving my house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was more than 3 against one. Kamala was wearing Audio earrings.

    ReplyDelete

'Tis herself...