Tuesday, September 3, 2024

May well be my favorite record/album of all time...

 
Push play and go on doing whatever you are doing. This album came out in '94 and sounds as fresh and timely as it did on it's release. There's one cut - the second cut on the album - 'When she believed in me', sung by Kenny Loggins, that is in my top five all-time songs. Yeah, I know you've heard me say that before, but it's legit.
I was lucky enough to see them early '95 at the Count Basie theater in Red Bank with David Pack on lead vocals. Brilliant. You may know David Pack's vocal work because of this - he was the lead singer on Ambrosia:
...

Here's a nice idea for a simple gift...
    
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings.
They're only $ 20.00 and that includes free shipping!
...     





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not here, but...