Friday, September 6, 2024

It's the light at night that's makin' you goofy...

We all know that people in power want to keep us in the dark about most everything, and now they have a sinister little research tool to make us want to do it voluntarily. According to this article, excessive light pollution may increase our risk of Alzheimer's disease, new research has warned. These associations are particularly pronounced among younger members of the population and emphasize the importance of avoiding light exposure at night.
 
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence...





4 comments:

  1. S&G worst songs and singers ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear these words, America...and take heed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting that! I do love the song. ... I bought this little place way out here in the Ocala National Forest 25 years ago because there wasn't a street light within a mile of here... (and because it was cheap) Now mostly retired and there's like 20 street lights within a mile each direction out of my driveway... ? The night sky view is not what it once was. Being raised up with wonder of the universe planted in this kids head...

    ReplyDelete