Thursday, August 22, 2024

We have more important shit to discuss than that ole' DNC clusterfuck love fest.

 Like fer instance, have you ever seen Arnold's debut 
on American TV with Lucy? I bet 
not...  
 
...  

...  

The federal government routinely revises economic data, but it rarely makes a correction as large as it did on Wednesday, when the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported America’s economy created 818,000 fewer jobs than it initially thought over the past year.
... 

 
I know I'm a grumpy old fuck - you guys have probably figured that out for yourselves a long time ago. I have to admit, though, that I was a grumpy fuck long before I got to such an advanced stage. 
Y'all know I grew up in Jersey, and for half my adult life there I lived 'down the shore' - Jersey speak for living near the beach. In all the years I did, however, I never ever NOT ONCE paid one red fuckin' cent for one of those beach badges. My thinking was, if the town needed the money so fuckin' bad, raise my taxes a couple bucks or build a parking lot and charge people to park, but the fuckin' beach should be free to everyone, no matter what. Just a friggin' money grab by the town fathers. And look how the local yokel jondarms deal with this shit - and that friggin' guy HAD a beach badge - it just wasn't on his swim trunks. Fuckin' nazis. The story's here.
... 

... 

... 

Well, I came upon a child of God
He was walking along the road
And I asked him, "Tell me, where are you going?"
And this he told me
Said, "I'm going down to Yasgur's Farm
Gonna join in a rock 'n' roll band
Got to get back to the land
Set my soul free"
...  

There are some 'news' stories that are anything butt...
... 

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  

Actually, it's not so much that it's funny, but it's actually kind of tragic, and certainly is duplicitous at the very least, but fuck it - these people don't have any shcorn and never did. And if you don't know what that word means, ask one of your Italian friends. It means the same as the english version...
... 

... 

... 

'Guy walks in to a bar with a duck on his head...'
Finish the joke.
... 

... 

... 











2 comments:

  1. "...the duck said, 'It started out as a wart on my ass!'"

    ReplyDelete
  2. did big mike get a free vasectomy while he was there

    ReplyDelete