Monday, August 19, 2024

Today sucks. I need a chuckle...

An aside. I had a Pinterest page with over 1,800 individual Playboy cartoons posted to it that I'd developed over a five-year period. The cock suckers deleted the entire thing saying it was porn. Wudda buncha candy-ass fuckin; jagoffs...

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you just like to meet the guy that did that? You know, maybe take him out for coffee of something. Just like the really nice guy over at facebook that used to ban me regularly and eventually cancelled my account. Just out for a coffee or something..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I have a philosophy of never trusting cloud backups. External hard rives, M-Disc, and multiples of things I really care about.

    ReplyDelete

Another GROK experiment - Playboy style...

Okay, so this is the orginal cartoon. I converted it to B&W myself, and  asked GROK to color it for me... This is what GROK gave me back...