Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The simple, subtle differences between the two candidates easily explained...

Donald Trump starts his campaign rallies with the Star Spangled Banner and ocassionaly Lee Greenwood's classic God bless the USA...  
 
 
Whereas Kamaltoe chooses to have Megan Thee Stallion open her rally in Georgia with this inspired little ditty:
 
 
Is that the world people really wanna live in? Listen, I'm not bullshitting like all of those jerkoff lib hollywood types who said they'd leave the country if Trump was elected - and then of course never went anywhere. It's easy for me. No kids, house that's easy to sell and enough money in the bank to live on for a long, long time.
 If, god forbid, our country chooses to have her as their leader, I'll happily move to damn near anywhere. Fuck it, I can do this blog from pretty much anywhere, and she'd certainly provide us with another four years of a target-rich environment. I could probably go back to the Caribbean, although it's gotten expensive as fuck down there anymore. Ireland's definitely an option for me. It's really pretty and the beer is good, but it rains a lot. I'll figure something out if I have to...
 
...  

That's a friggin' refrigerator magnet.
...  

...  

...  

...  

...  

It is kinda funny that the drug comanies now havta make longer TV and radio commercials just to comply with the side-effects mandate. Ya listen to some of 'em and wonder why anyone would ever take the drugs when the side effects are enough to kill ya anyway...
...  

...  

...  

... 

Here's a great idea for a simple gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
... 

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  


I really could watch this all day. Juss' sayin'...









6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Valerie Jarrett, same as 2008-2016. She gets her marching orders from George Soros.

      Delete
  2. Ah, Professional Beach Volleyball. The new sport of kings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lee Greenwood's song is despicable. "Where at least I know I'm free..." LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The left has been calling Republicans and Libertarians NAZIs and fascists for as long as I can remember, and then whining that "civil discourse is impossible". I have yet to meet a leftist that was not a flaming hypocrite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing presidential about Mean Girl McDowdypants.

    Pris cilla King

    ReplyDelete