Wednesday, July 24, 2024

The eagle has landed? No, but the fish did...

 
This ain't no fish tale -it’s more like a pain in the bass. A fish dropped out of the sky and smashed into a New Jersey couple’s Tesla parked in their driveway, cracking the car’s windshield. Cynthia and Jeff Levine said they heard a crash outside of their Atlantic Highlands home — about a mile away from the nearest body of water, Raritan Bay. The details are here.
 
...  

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
There's only one left - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  




1 comment:

  1. I spent my first 20 years 75 miles se of here... In Seminole county, fl. Horseback riding all over in a probably a 10 square mile area. So many times I seen wayward dead fish in the fields, orange groves and roadsides and wondered wtf??? ... Some bigger than I ever caught, then... I had one land in front of me from an osprey that was being challenged by an eagle... It was a learning experience I haven't forgotten yet.

    ReplyDelete

Another sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

...    Here's a great idea for a gift  that's  both  truly unique and very affordable...   Click on the picture for more information...