Wednesday, July 17, 2024

"I'm in it for the long game. but maybe not". Biden sets himself up for an exit?

News sources are reporting on an interview Uncle Joe gave to BET yesterday  wherein he said he might leave the race 'if doctors tell me to' or something akin to that. The 81-year-old president made the remark in a BET interview taped Tuesday when asked what it would take to prompt him to reconsider his candidacy.
“If I had some medical condition that emerged, if somebody, if doctors came to me and said, you got this problem and that problem,” Biden said. 
 
Here we go - just in time for Chicago...
...

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both attractive and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings
There's two pairs left and they're only $ 20.00 with free shipping!
...    





4 comments:

  1. 'Doctor' Jill will NEVER tell him to quit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doctor: Read Democrat Money Bags Big Shots who will fill FJB's off shore bank accounts with plenty of moolah to entice him and his table cloth wearing wife to hit the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. “If I had some medical condition that emerged, if somebody, if doctors came to me and said, you got this problem and that problem,” Biden said.
    y' gotta be kiddin' me; he's had a medical conditon for the past four years, it's called dementia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Biden has Covid again" translated: "After doing as poorly as he did walking through the food market yesterday, we've decided to put him back in the basement until we get his vitamin cocktail straightened out again." That was my first reaction, but then I saw the reports about Biden saying he'd get out if the doctors told him to. Where I first figured it was because he was having an extended dementia period, I'm now wondering if this is step one of slowly removing him from the contest altogether.

    ReplyDelete