Friday, June 14, 2024

I could bucket list this, but...

 
I think we all understand the concept of the bucket list - the shit you'd like to do before you kick that bucket. Even I have a coupla things I'd put on that list but I sure as fuck ain't gonna tell you guys what's there. 
This idea of buying the run down houses for cheap is something that's intrigued me for a long time. I've actually done a half-dozen or so rehab flips over the years, but this is different. They make movies about people doing shit like this. If I was 20 years younger, I'd do an immersion course on speaking Italian and jump all over this shit. Sadly now I'm just a little too over the hill to take on a project like this, but I sure as fuck wish I could...
...  

...  

...  

Seriously - that's gotta be a fun place to work...
...  

Wow. That's some kinda church ya got there, Bubba...
...  

...  

 
Remember that story about the Mississippi State Trooper who 
got fired for the lesbian sex tape thing? This is her. 
Kinda looks like she could be on that Twisted Hillbilly website, don't she? Anyway, she owns a gun store in Brandon, Mississippi and is suing the State for $ 20 million bucks for wrongful discharge. She looks like she might be fun to have a coupla beers and hang out with.
...  

...
 
You know a special someone who's going to 
be celebrating a birthday or anniversary
 soon. Why not buy this for her?
    
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a perfect gift and the price includes free shipping. 
...    

...  

...  

Anybody have any idea why weed in North Dakota is so expensive?
...  

Seriously - how hard a punch ya think this guy could take? Asking for a friend...
...  

...  

Click on this banner to see what she has available today.
... 

...  









6 comments:

  1. Annette! Sigh. My wife and I were up in Reno, on union business in the late 90's. We were having dinner at the Peppermill when she and her family came in. Even though she was very frail and in a wheelchair, she was just as beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife's aunt owns a stone house in Italy that she lives in during the Summer months. Many of the interior doorways are less than 6ft in height and really can't be changed. Many guests have smacked their foreheads. A lovely place though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just wondering how that church could count on a satanic possession on time for that chicken fry...

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon Joe! You should organize a "co-hab/re-hab" company, where all you do is help Americans...and others... to understand the ways and wiles of Italy in general, and Sicily in particular (for a small, nominal, non-refundable fee, of course).
    Because when Americans go to do things "American" ways, they are in for a shock, and with you there to talk things out, over a little Chianti, (and maybe some olives, depending on the time of day) you would be invaluable!
    irontomflint

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was in 3rd grade when Mickey Mouse Club went on the air for the first time. Not much later, I bought a 45 record of Annette singing some song. The record cover had her photo. I put the photo on my bulletin board that was at the head of my bed. Annette's lips got worn out from me kissing her goodnight every night for about six months. Yes, she was my first love as well.

    ***SIGH!!!***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lived in ND most of my life - nobody wants to go there, plain and simple.

    ReplyDelete