Monday, April 29, 2024

Pray for the unwashed - and the ones who got jabbed...

 
Those of us - the 'anti-vaxxers' who knew all along that the covid 19 shots were NOT vaccines at all, may see this as a form of vindication. Covid was a crisis - there's no doubt about it. Fuck - even I had it, although I was healthy enough to fend it off - in fact I worked every day while going through the symptoms. 
 

I knew in my heart that anything that convoluted - an MRNA protein 'fix' - was bullshit science. I also know that side-effects from the vaccines and boosters most likely killed my brother TJ, but that's a story for another day.
 

Want more information on these dispicable bastards wwho are only now being forced to admit their shit was voodoo science? Click here.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The sad reality is, you're not going to change anyone's mind...

  Sit in your favorite bar and find someone who's gonna vote 'for the other guy'. Buy the guy a drink and then spend the rest of...