Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine. Sorta...
"The world is ending on November 13, 2026" - at least this is what a a physicist believed back in the 1960s. Heinz von Foerster an...
-
You know I'm a sucker for the side-boob thing...
-
Like i said yesterday - It's a treasure trove of great cartoons. Enjoy... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ......
-
Trust me - these guys have very good taste... ... ... Follow this blog - there's special places and people I can introduce you t...

No...doesn't happen that way. If it's hot enough to melt your eyes you would be long dead from asphyxia/smoke inhalation. Most people who "burn to death" are dead from respiratory collapse first. The ones who aren't are the ones
ReplyDeletewho were covered in an accelerant and caught fire. Like the idiots who commit self immolation.
brandon had taken us back to the 1960's again with this burning.
ReplyDeleteBack to the days of nam and unrest in the US.
Heltau