Monday, March 18, 2024

Watching the electric car market crash and burn. Looks like nobody wants them after all. Especially Hertz...

 
I honestly can't say why this makes me as happy as it does, 
but nonetheless, Fuckin' A, Bubba
This whole EV bullshit thing is sliding downhill - just not fast enough for me, anyway. I wouldn't buy Tesla stock these days at any price. If anything, I'm thinking strongly about shorting the fucker.
Read this article to see how this jackass bet the ranch on electric cars, and now all the horses and cattle have jumped the fence. (I know - that's a very lame kinda Yellowstone reference - my bad.)
 



1 comment:

  1. All lefties Virtue Signalers have bought one so the market is now completely saturated.

    ReplyDelete

Pray for the unwashed - and the ones who got jabbed...

  Those of us - the 'anti-vaxxers' who knew all along that the covid 19 shots were NOT vaccines at all, may see this as a form of vi...