Saturday, March 30, 2024

Me and T...

 
That's me and my brother TJ (on the right) pickin' horses and drinkin' beers in a pub in Glenties (Donegal County, Ireland) a coupla years back - just before the covid shit hit the fan. The bookie was next door to the pub. Prior to covid there were hundreds of privately owned, tiny little store-front bookmakers all over Ireland.
TJ died a year ago today. I'm one of those very lucky guys who can say that his older brother really was his best friend. I'm blessed I guess.
It's unfuckin' believable it was a year ago already. I guess this is what happens as we get older - that 'tempus fuget' shit becomes legit.
Miss you, T...


2 comments:

  1. Sorry once again for your loss....it seems our generation is no longer on deck, but are in the batter's box....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to have a brother as a best friend.I can't say that about any brothers or sisters that I know.As an only child I've always wanted a sibling.My core of lifelong friends I now call my chosen brothers.And I am blessed with 4.Can't believe that's been that long either.Sorry for your loss,from longtime follower.

    ReplyDelete

The Twisted Hillbilly guys come through again...

... Here's a nice idea for a simple gift...        Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings. They're  o...