Sunday, January 21, 2024

We have 289 more days of listening to this election bullshit. There has to be sanity out there somewhere...

And this absolute minute-by-minute obsession with eight million polls about this and that is gonna make my brain bleed. 
 
 
I've said it before that living in north central Florida is equivalent to living in Radio Hell. We have one 'talk-radio' station that's conservative programming (Sean, Mark, Dana, etc.), four NPR stations, 34,972 Jesus saves stations and a buncha bullshit hip-hop or Rican stations out of Orlando.
Anyway, for the little time I am in my truck anymore I'd normally listen to the talk station - or at least I'd like to. It is now 24/7 bullshit fuckin' non-stop election/polling/Trump,Trump,Trump all fuckin' day, every day.
Yesterday I found out my CD player still works. Get my point? 
JeezLouise - enough with the politics shit already...
...  

Funniest thing is - that cartoon's four years old...
...  

...  

Check out the Dems' ballot for New Hampshire:
 

I'm confused. The incumbent doesn't have to run?
...  

...  

...  

...  

Yeah - I had one. God knows where it is now...
...  

...  

At least we know a few of the names on the Republican ballot
 
...  

How many killed by snow plows?
...  

...  

You read that correctly. Fuck...
... 

Valentine's Day is coming up soon
She'd probably love to have this...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 48.00 and that includes free shipping!
...   

Glenties is a wee town in western Donegal County in Ireland that I have become quite familiar with in the past 30 or so years. 
The entire town center is the equivalent of two city blocks long. 
There are seven bars and pubs. What is not to love about the Irish?
...  

Again - four years old and still relevant.
...  



And on that note...

...  








8 comments:

  1. The fact that SloJoe, as well as his likely replacements, don't appear on the Democratic ballot just rubs in your face the fact that the opinion of the voters doesn't matter to the DNC - our next Dear Leader will be appointed by the Soros funded cabal .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2024/01/20/idiot-son-of-george-soros-suffers-weird-mental-episodes-at-wef/

      Delete
  2. 14º at the moment here in western ny
    the only count down i like is https://days.to/until/spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed Vermin Supreme on the ballot. That's a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Hampshire is feuding with the DNC about who gets to hold their primary first. That's why Biden's name isn't on the NH Democratic ballot. The DNC wants the first primary to be in South Carolina, where Biden turnout was strong in 2020. BY NH law, New Hampshire primary date is before any other state's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About those throw rugs: Shortly after I acquired my gimp leg, I heard a physical therapist refer to them as "Neck Breakers". That was enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, a little chilly this morning, it was 37 in Fabulous Lutz this A.M.. Looking forward to 80 plus degree's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "NYC has 200,000 more single women than men"
    That's funny! My little black book alone had 50,000 more than that after I returned there in '68 from active with the AF;
    not to boast, but I think your numbers are wrong or an awful lot of 'em had to get married in a rush.

    ReplyDelete