Tuesday, January 30, 2024

There are times - like today - when I think my brain lamp is flickering...

 It took me a full three minutes to get this...  
 
Don't get me wrong - it's about as subtle as subtle gets, but I think 
I had a severe brain-freeze thing going on there. The answer 
eventually came to me as the song itself. Go figure...
...  

...  

...  

Texas is the only State that usta actually be a country of it's own. 
That may explain their amazing resilience and self-minded determination.
I'm sure some of our readers can expand on this...
...  

Hard to believe this was almost 50 years ago. 
How many midnight showings did you go to? 
I did four or five at least. Tempus just 
keeps on fuckin' fugin', don't it? Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

 
Monday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” anchor Joy Reid said, “starting another fucking war” on a hot mic during a clip of President Joe Biden. It's hard to believe they pay people like this hatefull, clearly racist fake blonde (probably a dyke) piece of shit millions of dollars to spew this venom on TV. 1.2 million people on average watch this broad nightly. Now, of course she's always only preaching to the choir, but still, that's frightening to think about, isn't it?
...  

...  

...  

Back in the day, I think almost every guy (kid) I knew had at least one of these posters. I didn't - never was much of a Beatles fan then. I have come around a little of late, but still - I never did get caught up in that whole 'mania' thing.
... 

 
Please feel free to print out this photo and send in a donation - or better yet, just click on the picture and it'll take you to their website. . This is one of only three charities that I support on a regular basis. The others are Wounded Warrior project (https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/) and St. Jude's Hospital for kids. (https://www.stjude.org/). 
... 

... 

Valentine's Day is coming up very soon, and
 showing her you love her is this easy...
 
Click on the picture for more information on these earrings.
They're only $ 20.00 and that includes free shipping!
 ...  

The Second River in Branch Brook Park.
The boundary between Newark, NJ and 
the rest of the civilized world.
... 

... 

... 




7 comments:

  1. If you can remember every time you saw a midnight showing of "Rocky Horror", you really didn't attend in the right state of mind !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let your meatloaf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reid has straight, blond hair. Isn't that "cultural appropriation?" Why hasn't she been castigated for this egregious behavior?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Second river is the border between Newark and the civilized world only if you consider Belleville to be civilized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anastasiya Scheglova is a goddess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to pick a nit, Hawaii was an independent country at one point. California was an independent "country" for about a month.

    ReplyDelete

There's usually an easy explanation for everything - even RFK jr...

  Go ahead and google the subject if you want to. I got such a friggin' kick out of the headline - on it's own - that I don't wa...