Sunday, January 7, 2024

America has a drinking problem. Evidently, we're not drinking enough...

 
Don't blame that shit on me - I've been holding up my end of the bargain very well, thank you... 
 

The past year saw the lowest level of beer consumed in the U.S. in a generation, according to industry group Beer Marketer's Insights, as consumers shifted away from traditional favorites to other forms of alcohol — and in a growing number of cases, avoiding alcoholic beverages altogether.
Check this report out:


4 comments:

  1. I converted my next door neighbor's son from beer to whiskey this past year. He took his girlfriend on a Kentucky whiskey tour between Christmas an New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sales haven't dropped enough for the price to come down

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured the industry might have felt it when I quit drinking two years ago, but I never realized,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the rest of the "Boomers" are anything like me and my experience, I drank (heavily) for nearly 40 years. About 8 years ago I had an accident while drunk and I figured that it must be God telling me to quit drinking...so I did. Not a drop of intoxicants has crossed my lips since then.

    ReplyDelete

The heart of it...